Showing posts with label fall trends. Show all posts
Showing posts with label fall trends. Show all posts

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pumped Up Kicks





Jean Overall Jumper: Forever 21. Puffy Sleeve White Blouse: Forever 21. Embroidered Tennis Shoes: Traffic Shoes found here. Crossbody: The Frye Company.

Photos by: Kimberly Greene

Statement shoes are definitely having a moment this Fall season. From embroidered mules, to my new found favorite, embroidered tennis shoes. I will be completely honest and admit that less than 5% of my shoe closet are tennis shoes and the other 95% are heels. Working a 8-5 in Corporate America doesn't really lend itself to comfortable shoes, but whenever I can get my hand on a pair as cute as these white, embroidered tennis shoes its a complete game changer. Being a lover of fashion, I'm constantly scrolling through my Instagram feed for outfit inspiration and staying up late on Pinterest pinning fashion trends that I can put my own spin on. Wearing tennis shoes with dresses is currently a trend statement I've been seeing everywhere and couldn't wait to try. 
I paired this overall jean jumper dress with a statement poplin sleeve white top and my Frye crossbody which is perfect for Fall. These statement shoes gifted to me by the team at Traffic Shoes were the perfect way to make this outfit trendy and chic. I cannot wait to style these adorable shoes with some of my Fall sweaters that I FINALLY get to wear. Can't wait to share with all of you! Meanwhile, I'll just be over here breathing in all the Fall crisp air, drinking Trader Joe's Pumpkin spice coffee, and slipping on my booties because, I do believe that Fall has arrived.

xoxo,
Shauntel

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Caftan Dress


Dress: H&M found here. Shoes: Steve Madden via Burlington Coat Factory similar found here.




I know I can't be the only one having serious FOMO looking at all of the Instagram stories, snapchats and posts of NYFW. Ahhh, its my dream to one day make it to the concrete jungle and play an active part in New York Fashion week. I love everything I have seen on the runways and seeing all of the Spring shows has me inspired to start changing out my summer wardrobe for fall. One thing I love about a good summer piece, is that it can be transitional into the cooler temps like this palm fronds/floral print Caftan dress from H&M. Seriously, all of the heart eyes. I love the long sleeves, that make it that much more of a transitional fall piece. I can't wait to pair it with my blush pink motto jacket that I styled here. It's still pretty warm here in Charlotte...who am I kidding?! It's hot as hades like every single day, but I have my fingers crossed that cooler weather is right around the corner.

xoxo,

Shauntel